- Initial Design Consultation
- Preliminary Sketching
From the first meeting, we involve you, our clients, in the design process. We sketch ideas for the house, combining our design expertise with your wishes for it.
As the design develops, you can experience your new home with computer models and animations. The final set of working drawings is detailed and describes your house as it is to be built.
- Develop preliminary sketches into full design
- Floor plans and elevations developed
- 3D walkthrough of interior & exterior
- PDF files and printouts of design as it develops
We’ll help with any local or state building requirements, as well as suggesting and working with trusted:
- Civil & Structural Engineers
- Kitchen Designers
- Lighting Designers
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architect Designers and more!
- Construction Details
- Interior Details & Finishes
- Sections, elevations & plans with dimensions
- Electrical & Other specialty plans as needed
- Window & Door Schedule
- Coordination with engineers
- Building specifications as needed
- Assistance with bidding and hiring a contractor
- Working with the contractor & owner during construction as needed.
We help you prepare for town and state requirements and aid in the selection of engineers and contractors. We continue to represent you during the building process. We believe in effective communication among everyone involved.